Sunday, June 3, 2012

The OFF-SITE TAMASHA by Abhay Nagarajan

Hi Friends

This is the my second reading of Abhay Nagarajan, the earlier one was 'Corporate Atyachaar'.  The story revolves around OFF SITE Team Building Exercise of a corporate. The protagonist and his boss resumed their roles in the earlier book.

Overall it was a good read. But, I think the problem with it is high expectations I had due to fresh style of Abhay's debut book. Moreover some instances in the book, makes it really unrealistic, in the realistic plot. 

In nutshell, I will recommend this book if you haven't read 'Corporate Atyachaar'. And, I expect that Abhay will try to keep freshness and maverick way of story telling up to the mark in his next book.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have got a great blog. It is interesting to read it. Hope to see the next post soon.

writing-essay.org/write-my